Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Panamera Turbo S e-hybrid
1,394 Posts
Hello. I noticed that you have offered discounts to Macan forum members in the past. Do you have a discount to offer today? Thanks. FLartist
2018 Macan GTS
I am interested as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had a Stealth Hitch installed yesterday. Had it done at a local body shop. It took the mechanic 2.5 hours and he charged me $265.00. I had install quotes of $265.00, $340.00, $400.00 and one from a Porsche body shop for $900.00. The $260.00 job turned out to be perfect. I was disappointed at having to cut the skid pad but where the hitch is located there is no other option. I give it high marks for design, install instructions and function. Given the choice of a $2,000 tab for a Porsche aftermarket hitch this will work just fine.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
The Hubster has been contemplating adding the Stealth Hitch to his new (to us) X-5M. He'd jump at one with a discount code. My Macan came with factory hitch, or I'd be interested too. They're pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I'm very much aware and that is why I said REVIVE, meaning reactivate and ask if there is any New Year's sale for 2021. Since you are a super moderator would you rather have me start a new thread separate of this old thread ?
If you want to revive this thread hoping for a discount from the OP, you need to either reply to his post, quote it, or tag him. That way he'll more likely get the message notification.

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Loved this hitch, unfortunately had to remove mine due to incompatibility with the particular trailer I purchased and am selling it, but would definitely recommend it for Bike racks and trailers (if it meets your trailer needs) My trailer's ball height was too high for the Stealth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts