I agree, I think the Bose is amazing and sounds better than my Harmon Kardon in my BMW. Pandora via bluetooth sounds incredible. If you have Pandora, create a station called "Background Music" the 3D audio effect sounds greatHi all.. Thought to start this thread to discuss the MY17 updated standard, Bose and Burmester options
Coming from a 2011 cayenne S with Bose, A 2013 cayenne GTS with burmester, a 2015 Macan S with burmester.. I now have a Macan GTS with Bose.
Here are some of my observations!
- The best sounding system was the cayenne Burmester, for some reason I didnt like the burmester on the macan to the extent that extended listening gave me ear discomfort!
- The Bose in my MY17 macan is simply amazing! I don't recall my first cayenne being that good.. I guess the updated wattage and number of channels are for real
- The "Linear" mode in the Bose menu now feels much more Full and natural compared to what I remember in the 2011 Bose
- The new PCM now accept FLAC files through USB even in 24 bit 192khz format, it also accept apple lossless format "ALAC"
- Overall I'm happy with the updated Bose setep in my MY17 Macan.. i don't think I'll regret not going for the Burmester.. The Bose is that good when set in linear mode!