Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has been sold. Thanks.

I'm selling my barely used 19" Macan Turbo Winter Wheel/Tire set bought from Suncoastparts.com a few years ago. First used in Dec 2019 and was barely used before and after the pandemic hit, then taken off the car in May after less than 100 miles on the road. I have service records to prove the mileage as well as the actual condition of the tire/wheel set. It wasn't used since January and then the pandemic happened and also got a new 911 and thus the reason for the very low usage.

Set was bought for $3,400 (plus tax and $285 shipping). Selling for $2,400 OBO ($2,700 previously), pickup only in New Jersey.

The winter wheel/tire set is stored at my dealer that's why I don't have pictures but I guarantee the conditions I described. Plus you can see the condition of the set yourself first before you make the payment. Maybe you can pick it up and have it swapped at the dealer when you pick it up.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you provide pics? Highlight any blemishes.
Hey @scottpez,

I have these photos taken in mid-March and mid-May. I can't take any photos now as I mentioned the set is stored by my dealer in another State, but there shouldn't be any blemishes. I'll deduct from the price any blemishes found. My service records would show that the car was driven less than 100 miles between the time it was put on in Dec 2019 and when taken off in May.

Mid-March photos

Mid-May photos (don't have any close ups)

Thanks!

Reactions: mdubya

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thank you for you time and pics provided. These are not the stye that I thought they were. I wish you lots of luck on the sale they look in great shape.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for you time and pics provided. These are not the stye that I thought they were. I wish you lots of luck on the sale they look in great shape.
No worries. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop!

Set was bought for $3,400 (plus tax and $285 shipping). Selling for $2,400 OBO ($2,700 previously), pickup only in New Jersey.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Dranon gets first dibs and if he decides to buy it it's his based on his last PM offer price. Anyone else interested are also welcome to see the winter tire/wheel set so feel free to reach out. It's getting colder so now is the perfect time to get an OEM winter set for a huge discount! Thanks.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD! Thanks @Dranon and it was nice meeting you today!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts