Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have multiple sets of OEM 20" RS Spyders that are currently in for Satin Black Paint. Listing them ahead of completion. May get more sets in, so please check back for updates from time to time.

Set 1: Sold

Set 2: Sold

Set 3: Sold

Set 4: Sold

Set 5: Sold

Set 6: Powdercoated Satin Black - Pending Sale

Set 7: In process. - Pending Sale

Historically, Spyders sell very quickly, so I am making them available now for anyone who would like dibs once complete. No deposit or payment required until they are finished and ready to ship. I am happy to mark them as pending sale to any serious party.

I can confirm all are OEM, delivered on a factory Macan. They'll look nearly brand new, fresh out of the booth, and not used since. They'll also come with a set of color matched center caps with colored Porsche crests. They'll be about as new looking as you can get without paying that brand new price, and still quite cost effective compared to buying a "cheap" set of OEM Spyders and paying $500-$800 extra to have them painted..

I'm super critical of everything I sell, and will not ship them until I determine they pass my full inspection and are looking good to go. I will certainly review photos with prospective buyers prior to collecting payment in effort to ensure no surprises. Previous buyers will attest to the fact that I am as upfront as possible, and stand behind everything I sell.

Photos of the last few Spyder sets I did in the exact same finish:

Smooth Finish

Same color, with a Textured/Eggshell Finish

Close up photo of the eggshell type finish:

Price: $2,850 Shipped

(FedEx Ground with Full Tracking and Insurance)
(Can ship to Canada for additional charge)

PayPal only. I do prefer family/friends, otherwise please add 3% (~$85) to cover PayPal fees. I'm happy to provide numerous references from prior high-dollar sales on this forum.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, they are indeed staggered. Proper fitment for all Macan models and production years.

Front 20x9 et26
Rear 20x10 et19

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One set is pending sale.

I am expecting to have an identical OEM Spyder set that will be in for the same finishing treatment by the end of the week. These should follow a similar timeline with availability in early February for anyone else who is interested.

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thread updated - I have more sets!

One set available upon completion (2-3 weeks lead time) - Happy to take a reservation

Two currently pending sale

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

A few shots of my most recently completed set, which are currently pending sale.

One more set still available for completion in the coming weeks (if preferred, I can also have them powder coated at a reasonable price).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ultra tempting... wish I saw this before getting a different set. Idk why I had the impression you didn't have any left

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey buddy! Yup, still have one set that's unaccounted for (maybe I got the last set after you first saw the thread). I'd consider working out a trade if you're interested. Text me what you got!

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Where are you located? I am interested for replacing my winter setup.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where are you located? I am interested for replacing my winter setup.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rochester! I see you’re fairly local in Buffalo. Would be happy arrange a meet-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts