Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a AP V3 I bought from another forum member back in July. It also has a Stage 1+ tune on it but not sure if it can be installed in any car. I traded in my Macan today and unmarried it from the car. I provided some pics.

$925 shipped.

Paypal and I will eat the 3% if I get the full amount.

Tony
612-258-2473

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it the flat 6 stage 1+ tune? Was it for a macan s?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it the flat 6 stage 1+ tune? Was it for a macan s?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes it is for an S. The previous owner of the AP bought the tune. I never installed that tune and unsure if it will install on any vehicle or not as it could be tied to a specific VIN.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
A definite heads up should be considered buying here. As @A5HLEY stated this OP has no track record on this forum.

Reactions: Don16

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A definite heads up should be considered buying here. As @A5HLEY stated this OP has no track record on this forum.
Yeah. I knew this would be a concern and I get it. Unfortunately, I never joined the forum when I owned my Macan. I am happy to put it up in eBay as a protection measure if somebody is interested. I have 137 feedbacks on there. Lookup kassube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Given the concern of my new account(which I get). I have moved this over to eBay. It will have buyer protection over there.

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan S
6 Posts
They are on sale right now due to Black Friday FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
@bullish365 10% off $1165.50. Check Cobb web site for other sale items.

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan S
6 Posts
But at 925 you don’t get a tune, just the port correct? So isn’t that actually over the price of a new one of you have to buy the tune separately?

·
Registered
35 Posts
But at 925 you don’t get a tune, just the port correct? So isn’t that actually over the price of a new one of you have to buy the tune separately?

no it has the stage 1 tunes on it he said.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I can't believe that someone can consider a great deal to buy some electronic device that works over your Macan DME at 20% less that the brand new product that comes factory sealed, provides customer service and warranty if something does not work as expected.
I mean, if you can spend 925 in something that you don't need but you want, why not do it right and spend a bit more without worrying about if the seller is a ghost for start..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts