1,884 Posts
Think his insurance rates will go up?

·
Registered
2019 Macan Base, Premium Plus, 19" Turbo wheels
88 Posts
I did chuckle a little bit.

I am a bad person.

Looks like a class action lawsuit in the making.

I suffered emotional damage viewing this. Can I get in?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Ouch! He'll never live that down!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I don't think I would ever ask my neighbor to give me ride somewhere if that was my neighbor. I don't even think the kids are safe in that neighborhood.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The irony . . . . Of seeing the Volvo advertisement on every page of this forum . . . .reminds me that the world is full of cars that should be crushed.

I wonder how many Volvo XC whatever’s have been sold as a result of advertising on a Macan forum?

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
Well, at least they are Volvo ads here.

Somehow, when I watch Porsche car reviews on YouTube I constantly get Ford or Toyota ads. YouTube’s algos aren’t that smart. LOL

·
Registered
2018 MACAN GTS BLACK/BLACK
18 Posts
The irony . . . . Of seeing the Volvo advertisement on every page of this forum . . . .reminds me that the world is full of cars that should be crushed.

I wonder how many Volvo XC whatever’s have been sold as a result of advertising on a Macan forum?
I actually had a 19 XC40 Very nice SUV with every possible safety feature. Just too boring for me though and traded it in for my 18 Macan GTS. Funny thing is, I traded my 12 Panamera in on that 19 Volvo. Now back to Porsche, and I don't see trading my Macan in anytime soon!! Sure miss my Panamera though.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Similar story on my side… I purchased a new Subaru outback… Fully decked out. Probably the best engineered vehicle I have ever owned… But totally boring. I had it for a couple months, sold it and ordered the Porsche.

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS
15 Posts
Testing launch control in driveway?🤔

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
461 Posts
Apparently. . . . It worked fine.

Now where is the “vehicle auto recovery” button?
:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I used to joke with a friend that once Taycan’s start hitting the road, we’re just going to see them wrapped around poles since people are just not READY for that kind of acceleration especially without sort of build up and noise. I should have said we’ll be seeing Taycan’s flying off driveways.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts