Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time Porsche owner. Getting used to the little quirks that come with it but enjoying it so far. So happy to have found this community I am already learning so much going through all the posts.
Already thinking about putting on the dual S exhaust tips. Can't wait to learn more and contribute back!

·
Registered
161 Posts
gorgeous! def. do the tips. cheap and FAST upgrade! my next upgrade is H&R lowering springs to drop it 1.5"

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome to the VG club!

I tinted the front windows, installed the tinted LED sidemarkers, and changed the hood emblem (will likely do something with my wheel caps to get the colorless theme going).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the VG club!

I tinted from front windows, installed the tinted LED sidemarkers, and changed the hood emblem (will like do something with my wheel caps to get the colorless theme going).

View attachment 243134
View attachment 243135
Nick Murray may hate the color, but its my favorite of course :)

ah yes the smoked side marker is a MUST

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed! The gray and red interior felt special. I might have gone for a blue one but they didn't have any ;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congrats, great color. Enjoy.

Reactions: sid111

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
I will come back and edit this as I find the pieices.

The hood emblem comes from here. They offer many styles, but I believe this is the actual emblem I ordered:

You should also order a new black seal (sits between the emblem and your paint). Part Number: 99155921502
You should also order new nuts (speed nuts? one time use nuts?) for attaching your new emblem. Part Number: WHT-004-974
(trust me - order at least four nuts - I managed to booger one up installing them)
Note that many people do not bother replacing the seal and the speed nuts. It's your car - do what you think is best.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hello,

First time Porsche owner. Getting used to the little quirks that come with it but enjoying it so far. So happy to have found this community I am already learning so much going through all the posts.
Already thinking about putting on the dual S exhaust tips. Can't wait to learn more and contribute back!

View attachment 243131

View attachment 243130
Hello,

View attachment 243131

View attachment 243130
A Porsche with 'quirks'? C'mon man!:eek:

Reactions: sid111

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
I reused the seal and spin nuts…no issues. They scar into the posts of the new emblems.
I posted some pics somewhere on here………

Runbuh, I am also using a similar emblem , I do not like gold at lol….so similar theming going on. Here is my latest wheel cap.

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
My search is for the emblem pictured …..but with brake caliper red , not Maroooooooooooon.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I reused the seal and spin nuts…no issues. They scar into the posts of the new emblems.
I posted some pics somewhere on here………

Runbuh, I am also using a similar emblem , I do not like gold at lol….so similar theming going on. Here is my latest wheel cap.

View attachment 243157
Nice. I'm just looking for satin platinum caps with the silver/black logos.

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Have ,yes, ordered form there. Ron is great.
They are all over Kijiji here as well….dunno why….

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will come back and edit this as I find the pieices.

The hood emblem comes from here. They offer many styles, but I believe this is the actual emblem I ordered:

You should also order a new black seal (sits between the emblem and your paint). Part Number: 99155921502
You should also order new nuts (speed nuts? one time use nuts?) for attaching your new emblem. Part Number: WHT-004-974
(trust me - order at least four nuts - I managed to booger one up installing them)
Note that many people do not bother replacing the seal and the speed nuts. It's your car - do what you think is best.
That website is an amazing find!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello,

View attachment 243131

View attachment 243130
Where did you purchase the hood crest and item# please. Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts