Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After totaling my 2011 Cayenne Turbo after 8 years and about 350,000kms I did not think I would splash out and own another Porsche. However pretty decent insurance payout and missing the Porsche performance got me thinking about the Macan. Test drove an S and loved the handling and responsiveness but spiced things up and waited for the GTS.

I was worried that I would be downgrading a level in performance from the Cayenne Turbo, but found the new Macan GTS with the PDK and optioned SC and PTV more nimble and more fun to drive.

I used to search this forum to convince me the Macan was the car for me, so thanks.

As my work involves traveling to construction sites an SUV daily driver is required. May never own my dream 911 now, due to age and body girth, but having a blast with the Macan GTS.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Cayenne, but congratulations on getting your Macan. I hope that you enjoy driving her as much as you did your old one.

·
Registered
400 Posts
After totaling my 2011 Cayenne Turbo after 8 years and about 350,000kms I did not think I would splash out and own another Porsche. However pretty decent insurance payout and missing the Porsche performance got me thinking about the Macan. Test drove an S and loved the handling and responsiveness but spiced things up and waited for the GTS.

I was worried that I would be downgrading a level in performance from the Cayenne Turbo, but found the new Macan GTS with the PDK and optioned SC and PTV more nimble and more fun to drive.

I used to search this forum to convince me the Macan was the car for me, so thanks.

View attachment 234602

As my work involves traveling to construction sites an SUV daily driver is required. May never own my dream 911 now, due to age and body girth, but having a blast with the Macan GTS.
Very nice!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Congrats! You opted for the best color too!

Reactions: Orzel
1 - 8 of 8 Posts