Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that this lifestyle ad is really good. Far from generic, this ad actually does a great job of connecting with viewers and making them feel like the Macan (Ma-Cahn as the narrator pronounces it) is the perfect vehicle to fit their life.

Porsche talks about what has changed in the world and in our lives, and if a sports car can still fit into the mix. The answer? Yes, of course. The Macan is small, yet practical. Will work for your family, but will also look great to pick up ladies. I get it, and I am buying (emotionally, if not with actual dollars.)

Check it out below.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great commercial to entice people who haven't been paying attention as the Macan was in development. I'm surprised that the Macan is going to be more expensive than the Cayenne.

Specs are up on the website, and didn't they leak a while ago anyway?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great commercial to entice people who haven't been paying attention as the Macan was in development. I'm surprised that the Macan is going to be more expensive than the Cayenne.

Specs are up on the website, and didn't they leak a while ago anyway?
i don't get it....what makes you think the Macan will be priced more than the Cayenne? this is a vehicle that underpins the cayenne.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
i don't get it....what makes you think the Macan will be priced more than the Cayenne? this is a vehicle that underpins the cayenne.
A lot of blogs are reporting that the Macan is more expensive than the Cayenne. And they are correct except that they are erroneously reporting the Macan S price versus the base Cayenne price. One blogger who I was reading earlier today rebutted those that took him to task on this by stating the Macan is the entry point that's currently available, so the comparison is valid. Splitting hairs if you ask me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.