Porsche Macan Forum banner

If the Macan were available only as EV, would you buy it?

• That's my next car!

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I'm very interested. I think electric cars are the future

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • I'm on the fence. I want to see what Porsche comes up with first.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure electric cars are for me, but I'm watching.

• Not interested. I'll drive a gas car as long as I can.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,856 Posts
How come no one is addressing the possible dangers associated with all electric or even some hybrid vehicles.The emf field can't be healthy. Don't live right next to power lines imo.A colleague of mine bought a Hybrid ( not specifying which one),in short she developed huge migraines each time she drove it. I told her not to seat her kids in it right on top of the battery pack which I read is poorly shielded. She traded in that car for an ice car ( internal combustion engine), gas used as fuel and her headaches disappeared. Just my opinion not in any way shape or form that of the Macan Forum here.
During my one and only drive in a Tesla I got a headache after 30 min. Didn't think anything about it at the time.

· Administrator
11,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
she developed huge migraines each time she drove it. I told her not to seat her kids in it right on top of the battery pack which I read is poorly shielded. She traded in that car for an ice car ( internal combustion engine), gas used as fuel and her headaches disappeared.
Just don't sniff the gas fumes when pumping gas. ;)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.