Porsche Macan Forum banner

481 - 497 of 497 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
Good analysis on negative oil commodity

IOW, the May contracts have no place to store the oil, 1,000 barrels. That doesn’t mean gas prices go down, June trading at $13.48, Apr 21 at $31

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
So you think Porsche will "happily" replace batteries @ N/C?
Or do you mean they will happily take the $800 & do the work?

I'd feel like a sucker if I pi$$ed away $800 when I could have taken simple steps to prevent the premature demise of my battery.
Some people have to learn the hard way. I did so I'm just as guilty and I consider $800 something not to be wasted.

Anecdotal story again. I was at an essential service today and saw a lady with the hood up. You knew what was going on. Sure enough, up comes some guy in a gas station type uniform, out come the jumper cables, and its not like its 20 degrees.

You are going to see a lot of dead batteries.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
This was just released today:
Got an email about this from Porsche yesterday. That was when my 4 year factory warranty was done. Bought the car CPO and am happy to get a 3 month extension in 2022. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any chance Porsche will increase length of warranty to encourage people to buy a new car even though driving is minimal for the foreseeable future?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Any chance Porsche will increase length of warranty to encourage people to buy a new car even though driving is minimal for the foreseeable future?
Back when disaster occured in 2008 they sharpened up their CPO program. Why don't you send this suggestion to the top? I'd like to ask what you would suggest. If it was me I would think at least ten years and 120,000 miles would fit the price of the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Since Porsche brags about their great engineering and component quality, it seems only natural to give an all inclusive, transferable 5 year/40,000 mile, bumper to bumper. That would help maintain the car value and help rationalize the original cost!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #494

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #495
481 - 497 of 497 Posts