Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I wanted to go with EBC Red Stuff. Unfortunately they don’t have Red for the Turbo model. But for the base and S they do make them. Ceramic. Stops good cold, no noise, virtually no dust.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slight OT, but are those the Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus tires? I’ve been eying those as replacements for my OE scorpion verde. How do you like them?
I like them, I haven't had them long enough to evaluate the wear, but they are quiet and offer great grip.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an ‘18 Turbo and switched to the PZ AS plus at 20k due to NOISE on oem PZ at 20” though still at 5-6/32 and even on all 4. Historically not a Pirelli fan but gotta say that with 18k on the AS plus, very satisfied. That said, if Michelin stepped up with a 20” oem UHP all season at decent price, well…..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wanted to go with EBC Red Stuff. Unfortunately they don’t have Red for the Turbo model. But for the base and S they do make them. Ceramic. Stops good cold, no noise, virtually no dust.
I have a '15 S. I emailed EBC and the part # I got for the front pads was DP32203C, however, I cannot find them anywhere that looks legit (not even eBay). What part # are you using?

No PCCB, btw.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I have a '15 S. I emailed EBC and the part # I got for the front pads was DP32203C, however, I cannot find them anywhere that looks legit (not even eBay). What part # are you using?

No PCCB, btw.
Looks correct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts