Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
i need to finalise my spec on my new GTS and like dolomite silver on the configurator, but haven’t seen many pictures. Can someone please post up some pictures if they have any. My last GTS was volcano grey so I want something different and plan B is black.
thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some here from a Gen 2 Turbo ...

·
Registered
143 Posts
The one thing I will add is that you should consider the black roof rails and the window trim. They go together. It is a really nice look.

And yes, that is our white Macan S in the backround. Also with the roof rails and window trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Get silver, you won’t regret not having to wash your car once a week because of dust and pollen. This is from someone who has two black cars and should have waited 2 months for the silver car to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
769 Posts
In addition to the ‘keep clean’ comments, I’d add that silver sets off all of the black trim really nicely

·
Registered
143 Posts
my past several cars have been silver or grey. they are easier to keep looking clean than most other colors. also, very nice contrast with black trim. the macan combination is real nice in this combination. your will be happy.

·
Registered
11,988 Posts
If its there tomorrow I will snap a pic but on my daily drive to the pool I saw a dolomite Macan Turbo . It was overcast and drizzle yet the car in that setting looked like frozen ice . Its gorgeous . I am getting a dolomite 911 BTW . I really like the color.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Question is do you want a car others can see easily at night ?

Especially when travelling perpendicular.

PS: Not required in London though as the roads are lit as if under the midday sun.

·
Registered
261 Posts
If its there tomorrow I will snap a pic but on my daily drive to the pool I saw a dolomite Macan Turbo . It was overcast and drizzle yet the car in that setting looked like frozen ice . Its gorgeous . I am getting a dolomite 911 BTW . I really like the color.
Originally, I was suppose to pick up a carrera white with red interior S but, the dealership was shady as **** and sold it from underneath me. I literally told the SA that I was going to come in 4 hours, but I did not leave a deposit. I know now after orbital polishing my jet black twice now, that I should have left a deposit. SMH.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi
i need to finalise my spec on my new GTS and like dolomite silver on the configurator, but haven’t seen many pictures. Can someone please post up some pictures if they have any. My last GTS was volcano grey so I want something different and plan B is black.
thanks
Just my opinion but the macan looks best in black. I used to have one. I also currently have two black 911s. I would never buy a black car again. Get the silver. It looks quite nice, especially with some black accents.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Get silver, you won’t regret not having to wash your car once a week because of dust and pollen. This is from someone who has two black cars and should have waited 2 months for the silver car to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A million times this. Last car before the Macan was a beautiful black with flake. You could see every single dust spec on it two minutes after washing.

I have dolomite and love it.
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Land vehicle

1 - 20 of 29 Posts