Porsche Macan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please STOP creating new threads when a subject already exists.

I know people think its exciting, they have found a new bit of information on Mission E or a new bit on the face lift. And thats fine. Just post it in the existing thread.

thanks

Mission E http://www.macanforum.com/forum/other-vehicle-discussion/158257-mission-e.html

2019 Macan/Facelift http://www.macanforum.com/forum/ordering-features-questions/133553-2019-macan-facelift.html

If its not in there, its getting deleted. Rule #10 Keep all topics related to a topic in one thread. This will make it easier for people to keep track of what is going on. If they missed something, they can just go back and read it. Make sure to use the 'search' feature.

·
Super Moderator
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a reminder about rule #10. There seems to be an influx of new buyers. Please DO NOT create a new thread when a subject already exists. SEARCH first and just add your question to the existing thread.

This generation Macan has existed for six years. In six years, chances are somebody already asked what what you want to know. Adding to the existing threads EXPANDS the knowledge base. Scattering information all over the place is helpful to no one.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And again. I know we all get excited because we find something you want to share maybe thinking you are the first to see something.

No, chances are someone else already did. Please SEARCH first and CONFIRM that what you found hasn't already been posted. There is not need to clutter up this forum with duplicate information over and over again.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand that there are new owners and that they discover something. But chances are, whatever you discovered, someone else already did.

Please, Please SEARCH first and add your information to an existing thread. Yeah, I know its "new", No, its probably not unique. Hundreds of tiny threads of the exact same thing is clutter.

thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.