Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, called to set up appointment for the latest fuel recall and was told there was also a DME recall, WLA 0 for my 2016 S. Any info on this recall would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I had checked outstanding recalls and wondered if my dealer had some advanced knowledge of a recall or "advisory".

·
Premium Member
6,034 Posts
It’s possible a DME software update.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It’s a software update, I got the fuel pump recall and sports plus installed in my vehicle and now my cobb doesn’t recognize the rom to flash to stage 1.
Contacted COBB they have to get their Porsche programmers to analyze it.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Very interesting on the Cobb AP Boom.
Are you using off the shelf maps , or custom Tune?

I wonder if this new DME update is a “lock out” for the AP....for now.....peeps better be aware if so !

2016 Macan T

·
Registered
219 Posts
It’s a software update, I got the fuel pump recall and sports plus installed in my vehicle and now my cobb doesn’t recognize the rom to flash to stage 1.
Contacted COBB they have to get their Porsche programmers to analyze it.
Just got the car back an hour ago and tried to install COBB in the dealer parking lot.

No go.

@Boomshakalaka ,

Did COBB mention any timeline for having a solution for us ready?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Very interesting on the Cobb AP Boom.
Are you using off the shelf maps , or custom Tune?

I wonder if this new DME update is a “lock out” for the AP....for now.....peeps better be aware if so !

2016 Macan T
Shelf Map. I was wondering the same, it’s basically like the tech cleared the entire ECU and this new ECU locks out the AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lol, this has happened before.
Cobb add the new DME info, fixed.
Will see if it’s the same.....

2016 Macan T
Without the COBB stage 1, The low end power is missing quite abit, but sport plus mode definitely makes up for it, but at the expense of fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 144 Posts