Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time of year, living in NY, it is impossible to keep a car clean unless it is hibernating in a garage. But Porsche cars are meant to be driven especially a Porsche SUV! So why not embrace these dirty Macans. Let's see some XXX dirty pictures

I'll get things started with an artsy take on my very salty Macan:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics. Gonna get above freezing after being -30 this week. Probably will break out the power washer and the 2 buckets.
With a forecast of 43 degrees at my house on Sunday, I will be doing a serious cleaning for sure!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice! My Macan is absolutely filthy right now, we got hit with major snow earlier this week and the roads are still a mess. Will grab some pics once it warms up a bit lol.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plan is to hit the coin wash after work, home wash if it breaks 35 this weekend and be back to this by Monday with the melt, new snow and single digit forecast next week
Yup, she is dirty! I can't find any self service car wash places around me and I have looked. I would love to be able to blast of the excess salt in between real washes when it is still to cold to wash in the driveway. I guess what I really need is a garage with a drain!

·
Registered
726 Posts
i absolutely hate when my car gets that dirty
but living in NY its unavoidable
i just wait for temps to be above 40F and go to hand car wash and hope it stays clean for a week

·
Registered
181 Posts
Absolutely painful to look at those pics, but when you must use as a DD, you have no choice. Apollonia is a garage queen right now. Not 100% of the time, but darn near. Salt / sand / brine, OH MY!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Absolutely painful to look at those pics, but when you must use as a DD, you have no choice. Apollonia is a garage queen right now. Not 100% of the time, but darn near. Salt / sand / brine, OH MY!!
Nothing painful about it. If it didn’t get salty and dirty, I would not need it and be driving a 911 instead.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing painful about it. If it didn’t get salty and dirty, I would not need it and be driving a 911 instead.
It is less painful when you have a clean Porsche to balance things out

·
Registered
754 Posts
Mine was sitting in the Momentum BMW body shop parking lot on and off for about 10 days now. It got a little dusty. Temp here in Houston was in the mid-60's. Had the windows and the sunroof open. Too nice to leave them up.

<giggle mao>

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
30 Participants
Darkanion
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing