Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I looked at my 2022 Macan existing clearance to front caliper (I have the stock 19" Porsche wheels). The clearance to the outer rim is large (I agree 18" would likely also clear). The space where there is only ~1/4" of clearance is from the wheel spoke to caliper face. See attached photo, is hard to see spacing.

My dilemma is to purchase the winter wheel-tire set from Tirerack, I would have to claim I have a 2018 Macan (won't sell me the rims if I enter as 2022), accept delivery and I assume take the risk they will fit.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Hi.
I am wondering if anyone knows if there have been changes to wheel dimensions (center bore size, bolt spacing, offset, etc) between the "old" and "new" Macans.
We are in the process of replacing our 18 Macan S with a new one and have a pristine set of 20" Macan Sport wheels with very new (this season) snow tires and would like to avoid forking out for another set of wheels, and snows.
Thanks

I was looking for winter tires for my 2023 S last fall and also ran into a similar problem on tire rack that won't show any results for 2022 or 2023 Macans. I tried calling them and then were unsure if there are any differences in wheel specs over the years. I took a gamble and ordered some 19 inch wheels and luckily they did fit but there is definitely not much clearance between the wheel and brake caliper, I would say 1/4-1/2 an inch.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.