Porsche Macan Forum banner

Deposit Paid

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  stanley246 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Just curious about Power Steering Plus. I believe it was standard in the US and is optional in Canada (and likely elsewhere). Most lot cars here seem to have it. The demo GTS I drove has it but I didn’t not spec it (needed to cut somewhere....) and I can’t imagine having lighter steering apduring parking. Other here have had it shut off. Seems like it might be an easy save for cash for something else.

I’m willing to put my flame suit on.

#7 ·
Mate it's a great configuration however if you can consider light comfort package and smokers package. They are very minor additions which should be able to be added if you wanted to. Good on you for air suspension. It's very rare as an addition in OZ but I think it's important as it reduces the wheel gap while keeping a smooth ride, although roads in South Australia are pretty good.

I think you certainly can add small items as pricing has not been announced for the S. With that build it would be around the $140K mark before any discount.

#8 ·
Thanks for that
I’ll, look into your suggested options , my understanding is the price has been released @ $97,500 and documented on quite a few sites , my Porsche contract reflects that also my total build stands @$142,449 gross ( discounts have been applied to that sum but not at liberty to reveal)

Rgs Alan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.