Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2023 GTS - Dolomite / Bordeaux
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After what feels like an agonizing 8 month wait, my car has at long last arrived at the dealership.

Came off the truck today. Knowing it was slated to arrive, I've stalked the dealer's holding lot everyday this week despite the latest update from them that they were expecting it mid to late next month.

It's still mostly wrapped and I haven't spoken to my SA yet to know if the Bose amp is installed or if I'll have to wait... fingers crossed.

Couple potato pics and my current ride in the backdrop.

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Grille

· Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats! Hope it has the Bose amp already! I supposedly receive my new 2023 GTS 12/2, fingers crossed it has the amp too!

I see you opted for the GTS Exterior Package in Satin Black too, so did I....looks sharp! Gives the Macan a slight slimming effect.

· Registered
2021 Macan
203 Posts
Almost there - great that you could see it in person!

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! Hope it has the Bose amp already! I supposedly receive my new 2023 GTS 12/2, fingers crossed it has the amp too!
Thanks, hoping we both skip the Bose wait!

I see you opted for the GTS Exterior Package in Satin Black too, so did I....looks sharp! Gives the Macan a slight slimming effect.
Yes I really like it, and I'm really glad it is in fact painted satin black and not raw black plastic like the base and S trims.

· Registered
677 Posts
@macanadian ; hope that first drive off the lot is in your very near future. Try not to wear it out on day 1 !

· Registered
2,699 Posts
Bummer about the Bose amp, I'm starting to feel my pending GTS will suffer the same fate....:(

That's a new one regarding the A/C control unit....please keep us informed.

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a feeling Porsche wants to close the year with "record sales" . Hang in there . I would be shocked if New Years arrived with you still stuck in limbo.
I take solace in knowing it's here. Is it bad that I've visited my car 3 times since Friday 😅

· Registered
18 Posts
After what feels like an agonizing 8 month wait, my car has at long last arrived at the dealership.

Came off the truck today. Knowing it was slated to arrive, I've stalked the dealer's holding lot everyday this week despite the latest update from them that they were expecting it mid to late next month.

It's still mostly wrapped and I haven't spoken to my SA yet to know if the Bose amp is installed or if I'll have to wait... fingers crossed.

View attachment 262692
View attachment 262689
View attachment 262691
View attachment 262688

View attachment 262692
View attachment 262689
View attachment 262691
View attachment 262688
[/QUO
Congratulations! I was able lucky to snag a Dolomite Silver with Black/Bordeaux Red interior special order that a customer rejected. Love the color and the car….and you will too

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

· Vendor
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
641 Posts
No that's from my salesman.

The Canadian version of the my.porsche.com dashboard gives you tracking info from order to arrival at the dealer, but doesn't say anything about missing parts.
Hey Bud. Congratulations on having your baby in your time zone. Must be torture to have to wait for retrofits. I assume they won't let you drive it musicless in the meantime. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts