Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i delete a stored radio station.....the manual is a disaster in my opinion....

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I believe the only way to do that is to reboot the PCM. I would also like to know if there is a simple way to do this.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I believe if you go to new station you want to save then press and hold the old station you save right over it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
How do i delete a stored radio station.....the manual is a disaster in my opinion....
That's putting it mildly. What's worse is for some unknown reason the PDF version is no longer available.

Saving over a new station over an old is the only way I found to do it,

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS. Night blue, black full leather interior. Born Sept 5th, delivered Oct 7, 2020.
93 Posts
Do you mean from the favourites list?

·
Registered
546 Posts
You just "drag" it off the page to the top.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS. Night blue, black full leather interior. Born Sept 5th, delivered Oct 7, 2020.
93 Posts
Sorry for delay, wanted to send a pic. Go into your favourites list (star) and select the station you want to get rid of. Once you are on that station, select the icon just above the star in the music submenu that pops up just to the right. It is called ‘play’ and is at the very top. The station then shows as full screen on your PCM. At the bottom of the screen you see the favourites ‘star’ with a red line under it. I believe this indicates it is an active favourite. If you press that star, the red line underneath disappears which I think removes it from your favourites list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts