Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I've launched DeepView on vinanalytics.com recently and ... I've added a live view of 95B.2 Macan S production stats! It's in beta - all feedback is welcome. During beta it's open to the public and registration won't be required to view. Enjoy!

Macan S DeepView

edit: the features currently works best when viewed on a desktop vs mobile device. If you’re viewing on mobile, please be sure to use the menu button (top left) in order to navigate to the dashboards sub menus.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Macan S Logo on Side Blades in Aurum ... if you just have to have the most unique Macan in the world :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interesting, so if I'm reading correctly I am one of 15 folks in the US with Burmester on a 2019+

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I've launched DeepView on vinanalytics.com recently and ... I've added a live view of 95B.2 Macan S production stats!
That's a cool tool! One great UI improvement would be a search text bar that dynamically filter the list of options, looking for the text one types. I had to look at my sheet of options and their code to find them in the list.
Thx!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Surprised to see a take rate of more than 25% on the ACC.

No question that's much, much higher versus just several years ago. Assume that's because it's becoming more commonplace on all cars, and more people are becoming aware of it and looking for it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
When we first got it on a car . . . . 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit . . . it seemed a novelty. Now we have it on 4 cars and I confess it's saved my keister more than once. I love that I can do NYC traffic with the stop and go function.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hmmm, weird my 2019 S VIN is not listed?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Surprised to see a take rate of more than 25% on the ACC.
I was surprised about that one as well.

I personally did not order ACC on either of my Macans since Porsche's ACC is more of a glorified radar/camara based cruise control opposed to a true autonomous braking system like some of my past vehicles had.

I rarely travel long distances in my Macan (I'd rather fly) so regular cruise control works just fine for me....and for my weekend trips to NYC, I rent a car.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I was surprised about that one as well.

I personally did not order ACC on either of my Macans since Porsche's ACC is more of a glorified radar/camara based cruise control opposed to a true autonomous braking system like some of my past vehicles had.

I rarely travel long distances in my Macan (I'd rather fly) so regular cruise control works just fine for me....and for my weekend trips to NYC, I rent a car.
ACC is one of my favorite features.

In fact, it's without question why I had such difficulty finding the car I wanted. Several years ago the take rate, even on the top of the line Turbo, appeared to be only in the 5 to 10% range. That's why it's interesting to see a 25%+ take rate on the S trim level now. How quickly things change.

·
Registered
265 Posts
We've had that ACC from 2014 and I confess I was originally a pundit . . . but, I love it in stop and go NYC traffic and it's saved my bacon a couple times.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
During beta it's open to the public and registration won't be required to view. Enjoy!

Macan S DeepView
Nice, one question

If PCNA sold 8876, and all of them have PDK, how can PDK show only 724?

Observations, from these builds, its obvious these are not performance builds but luxury builds. Some options are buried in the Premium package so I understand that.

• Only 142 PTV+? Thats stunning. Here, PTV+ is hailed as the end all. .016%? Thats noise.
  • OTOH, 1031 get the logo in the headrests? I find that stunning too. 11.6%
  • Sun Visors in leather 9. :)
Good work.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a cool tool! One great UI improvement would be a search text bar that dynamically filter the list of options, looking for the text one types. I had to look at my sheet of options and their code to find them in the list.
Thx!
Great idea! And fortunately it's already there! :)

If you look to the top right of the box that contains the options you will see a search field aptly called "Search". Simply type anything in there and it will filter the whole list for you dynamically.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice, one question

If PCNA sold 8876, and all of them have PDK, how can PDK show only 724?

Observations, from these builds, its obvious these are not performance builds but luxury builds. Some options are buried in the Premium package so I understand that.

• Only 142 PTV+? Thats stunning. Here, PTV+ is hailed as the end all. .016%? Thats noise.
  • OTOH, 1031 get the logo in the headrests? I find that stunning too. 11.6%
  • Sun Visors in leather 9. :)
Good work.
Great call out - Some of the build sheets (724) explicitly call out PDK in their options list and others (most) do not. It's redundant of course since they are all PDK.

·
Registered
2020 Macan Night Blue Metallic black interior
20 Posts
This is fantastic. Facts and data are a wonderful addition to conversations and individual preferences. Well done.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts