Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spark plugs...$700 installed. Are these some kinda special plugs from ngk? Worked on lots of cars...bit taken a back. Comments?

·
Registered
2020 Macan
18 Posts
For the people that don't have the scheduled maintenance from Porsche, what shops you using for oil changes?

·
Registered
2020 Macan
18 Posts
For those looking for an Indy shop to do an oil change. I went to SportsCarBoutique.

Got charged 268.66 (tax included)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Spark plugs...$700 installed. Are these some kinda special plugs from ngk? Worked on lots of cars...bit taken a back. Comments?
That's high. I purchased the plugs for $100 at Suncaost, and me and a friend/former VW mechanic switched them out in less than an hour. He has his own shop. I went to him cause I didnt have some of these cool tools, like a torque wrench - which he did. We had to remove the plastic window washer cleaner container to get the the last plug. It was really simple once i saw what he did. We did the air filters at the same time. Those were $75 for the pair. We had removed off all the plastic covers and panels so I cleaned those easily. We blew out leaves and stuff from the engine bay while all that was open. He checked everything out. I paid him a $100 for the help and education.

·
Registered
2020 Macan
18 Posts

Not sure if it was a good deal or not, but it was cheaper than what North Toronto was charging

·
Registered
73 Posts
To put it in perspective, recently I had a basic oil change done on my 911. 500usd

41 - 49 of 49 Posts