Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer emailed me on October 1st, this is what they had to say:

The all new Porsche Macan, the first compact SUV from Porsche is just around the corner.

A number of customers have already placed deposits for this spectacular new Porsche, set to debut in May of 2014.

The Macan will not only turn heads, but will be the performance leader in it's segment.

Contact any of our Globally Certified salespeople today and get yours!
So looks like Macans order books are open... Now we just need a configurator and some face time with it. I personally won't put down any funds until i get some seat time. Any of you thinking about putting money down sight unseen?

· Registered
54 Posts
I don't want to make any decisions before I can both test drive the Macan and see a configurator to put together the whole thing. I would rather wait and get exactly what i want than be impatient and be disappointed with something. Its a big purchase after all.

The Macan configurator must be up soon then.

· Registered
138 Posts
Me neither. Why give dealer more power in the game of negotiation? True, preorders may take all dealer can get from head office initially, but I have time and patience to wait.
patience is the best thing to have with a new car, they feel since it's new with mass amounts of people ordering it at the same time they can mark up prices and not even be willing to negotiate. but it's always best to call around, try to get the best deal you can and even waiting a reasonable amount of time.

· Registered
138 Posts
I would expect that we will see images released later this month (give or take a month before the public unveil on 22nd November) and that the configurator will go live immediately after launch (say 23rd November) so not to long to wait...
Do you know where the public unveiling will be held at? And any more info on the unveiling?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.