Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you love the car buying experience at your local dealership? Did your Sales Advisor take care of you? Have a bad experience? Want to tell everyone to stay away from a certain someone? Let everyone know! Place the dealership name, sales associate name along with the state and city it's in. Then, provide a brief reason why we should or should not purchase our next vehicle from them!

Format:

Dealership Name:
Dealership State and City
Sales Advisor Name:
Good or Bad Experience:
Why?:
How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not really, I purchased my Cayenne Turbo from my local dealer last year Memorial Day and told them that I would like to be notified when the Macan arrived (launch party etc.) well I got the notification and tried to RSVP, however they never replied to help after 3 attempts.

It was my intention to swap it for the wife's recently purchase CX9-GT however since we didn't get that warm fuzzy the wife ended up backing out of the idea. I may still purchase but probably not for a while now.

Lots of cross applications from the Cayenne but certainly not the same monkey.

Reactions: Lgoldberg

·
Registered
73 Posts
I purchased my macan turbo @ porsche tysons corner.

My rep is jay Yi. Overall good experience. It's tough, the DC area does so much business the dealers around here don't "deal" because if you don't buy it someone else will.

But when it comes to finding allocations and inventory these guys are huge. Their initial Macan shipment was at least 9. And they sell 5 times as many cars as the other dealers so their allocations are huge.

I bought their launch car. Great guys.

Jeff

·
Registered
73 Posts
I also just bought a TTS from park place porsche in Dallas. Great great great guys. Neal brown is the best salesperson I've dealt with and completely customer focused and friendly.

Jeff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dealership Name: Porsche of The Main Line
Dealership State and City - Newton Square PA
Sales Advisor Name: Lee DeMascio
Good or Bad Experience: Just awesome
Why?: Amazing follow up, strait answers, put up with me asking "is it here yet" 5000 times and was happy to get me all info there was to get.

Rating - 10

He's be the one to get my GT3 order, no question.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Dealership Name: Barrier Porsche
Dealership State and City, Bellevue, WA
Sales Advisor Name: JP Munoz
Good or Bad Experience: AWESOME!
Why?: JP is very intuitive. He suggested some options based on my wifes feedback, she will drive it on the weekend and gets it after 5 years and he was dead on. If I had bought the car with my load it would have been a family disaster. He's not pushy but wants me to experience his recommendation myself. I've changed my load (mostly added) about 7 times and he's very patient and does it quickly. Awesome follow-up and very knowledgeable. My lock is June 6 so I'm sure he's super happy! Now the hard part is waiting for it. Sept 12 delivery.
How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest) 10 - Very sincere, honest. There's a lot more guys like me converting from Lexus, Acura and other middle class brands going to walk through that door. JP really knows how we normal guys think and gives first class service and very modest about the brand, even though it Porsche.

Reactions: Memango

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dealership Name: Gossett Motors
Dealership State and City Memphis
Sales Advisor Name: Billy Smith (GM)/Bill Jamison (Sales)
Good or Bad Experience: Awsome
Why?: hassle free, let me drive it for a few days to make sure i liked it and threw in a few gifts for my daughter and myself
How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest)10

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dealership Name: Gossett Motors
Dealership State and City Memphis
Sales Advisor Name: Billy Smith (GM)/Bill Jamison (Sales)
Good or Bad Experience: Awsome
Why?: hassle free, let me drive it for a few days to make sure i liked it and threw in a few gifts for my daughter and myself
Sounds like a dealership that knows how to take care of it's customers! Thanks for the review!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome write up @Tayden10! Thank you!

Thanks. I agree with one of the earlier posters that I haven't taken delivery yet so I'm not through the process, but really this is about the journey right? A start of a relationship with Barrier Porsche and so far it's been great.

Reactions: -=Hot|Ice=-

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dealership Name: Foreign Cars Italia
Dealership State and City: Greensboro, NC
Sales Advisor Name: Scott Barwick
Good or Bad Experience: So good, we bought a Boxster too the next day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nashville TN Porsche Dealership
Coolsprings
Salesperson: Zach Forbes

Had a really good experience.
He is a great guy who tries very hard to give you the best experience possible.
I picked him over the older "veterans", and did not regret my decision.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dealership Name: Porsche Centre Oakville

Dealership State and City: Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Sales Advisor Name: Ajeet Kapila

Good or Bad Experience: Good

Why?: The biggest thing is Ajeet is very prompt in anwering any and all correspondence. He's replied on Holidays, Sundays, 10:30 in the evening. That's fantastic. Unsupervised test drives - he'd drive around the block once pointing out controls and features, then let us go out by ourselves without asking. ZERO pressure from him and the dealership as a whole. Put up with more "is it here yet" emails than anyone should have ;)

How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest): 9(only based on the purchase experience), nothing I can really think of to increase the ranking but I want to leave room for improvement :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Dealership Name: Champion Porsche

Dealership State and City: FL - Pompano Beach (near Ft. Lauderdale)

Sales Advisor Name: Peter Zahn

Good or Bad Experience: Good (confirmed order status as of this post; projected Oct. build)

Why?: Satisfied deal experience

How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest) 10 so far... ;)

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Dealership Name: Porsche Centre Calgary
Dealership State and City Calgary
Sales Advisor Name: Miles McEwing (Sales)
Good or Bad Experience: Excellent
Why?: Very affable guy and easy to deal with. Sold us what we wanted/needed and steered me away from a couple of things as a result. Helped make my first p-car experience pleasant right from when we walked in the door

Honourable mention to both Scott Chapman (Business Manager) and Andy Hayter (sales) who were also very good in my brief dealings with them.

Reactions: RESP

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dealership Name: Napleton Porsche
Dealership State and City: IL - Westmont
Sales Adviser Name: Kerry Terlep
Good or Bad Experience: Excellent
Why?: Solid guy to work with. Very knowledgeable; kept us up to date through out the process. Can't say enough good things about the guy.
How many stars?1-10(1 Lowest 10 Highest): 10

1 - 20 of 101 Posts