Porsche Macan Forum banner

Dallas Area certified service centers?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  TXRed 
#1 ·
Hello - looking for recommendations for reliable service shops (non-dealer) in the Dallas area. Searched for this and see responses from a few years ago so wanted to ask again. Up for my 20k service and dealer quote felt high. Wanted to do some homework first. Appreciate all feedback and your experiences! Thanks!

#2 ·
Me too. Was just coming here to look this up

Reactions: nishs
#5 ·
^^^Yep. I’ve used RAC... they are incredible. Basically a full-on professional shop/mini-dealer. Prices are about 60-75% of dealer. Mayo is fairly close to where I live; but I haven’t used them for anything yet. Porsche Grapevine cost for oil change is basically only $20 more than RAC... so I just went to the dealer because it’s so close to me. All of these places have good reviews from P-car owners.

#7 ·
What about for 40k mile service (big one)? Which place would be cheapest and still do a good job?

#11 ·
@AWD_RCKT

Grapevine is great... but still dealer pricey. If you are looking to have the job done right but save some cash, head over to RAC Performance in Carrollton. They honor PCA discounts and cost less than dealer pricing. Had my 60K done there and my brakes. Hans knows Porsches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.