Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

Registered
| 2018 Porsche Macan Sport Edition
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Trying out this carbon fiber on the wheel cap: wrapping it and cutting around crest cut out
L

Premium Member
I may order the Black on silver caps.....and have the Maroon added to the slots.....and clear coated.
Close match to the emblem...what do you think ?

Registered
I may order the Black on silver caps.....and have the Maroon added to the slots.....and clear coated.
Close match to the emblem...what do you think ?
What vendor is the cap from? Shouldn't the "Porsche" letters and the antlers or feathers be in silver with the background in black?

Premium Member
not sure what you mean....can you post a pic ?

says ECS right on the pic......big tuning company.

Premium Member
The closer I look at that......that owner may have bolted the hood ornament to the Cap !

Wonder if it caused any balance issue ? And if it was a concave cap ? Hmmmmm

Registered
Discussion Starter #29

Registered
not sure what you mean....can you post a pic ?

says ECS right on the pic......big tuning company.
Like this

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
Nice ! I really dig the Red over the gold.... it that鈥檚 just me.

Is your Macan Volcano ?
jetblack! Got a black red theme going. Got red tint and red striping going on the front fogs and the grille inserts

Registered
Discussion Starter #35

Registered
Nice ! I really dig the Red over the gold.... that鈥檚 just me.....Gold is ....gawdy ;) and there is no Gold anywhere on Macan.

Is your Macan Volcano ?
jetblack! Got a black red theme going. Got red tint and red striping going on the front fogs and the grille inserts
Yeah I was thinking same thing. I wonder how that red and black Porsche crest would look on Volcano.

BTW, these crests you guys are buying from same seller? they look really nice high quality based on the pics posted here so far.

Registered
Discussion Starter #38
Yeah I was thinking same thing. I wonder how that red and black Porsche crest would look on Volcano.

BTW, these crests you guys are buying from same seller? they look really nice high quality based on the pics posted here so far.
Aaesales.com I believe is the site ! Very good customer service

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
Our caps .....are we 65mm ??

Thx !
I believe so. Easy measurement is get a ruler or tape measure should measure 2.5 inch across. I know 20 inch spyders are 65mm

21 - 40 of 91 Posts