Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to purchase a used 2015 turbo with premium + package. The comfort lighting isn't a make/break deal for me, but I'm having a hard time decoding if it was standard on my config. Using the vin I don't see it as a build option, but in speaking to the seller, he stated he believed his macan has it (he's out of town and can't verify until Friday).

Can anyone validate if (perhaps) CL was included on the turbo, or the turbo with Premium+?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Odd, so I just looked at the dealer advert from when the seller bought the car, and comfort access is listed. Vin Analytics however, does not show it.

Perhaps Vin Analytics just not decoding properly?

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I think the comfort lighting option on 2015 Macan’s are LED interior lights plus the vanity lights. You can check it yourself if you can take a look at the car, or ask someone else to look at it.

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Odd, so I just looked at the dealer advert from when the seller bought the car, and comfort access is listed. Vin Analytics however, does not show it.

Perhaps Vin Analytics just not decoding properly?
Comfort access is a seat memory feature, and is not the same as comfort lighting.

It sounds like the car doesn't have the optional comfort lighting package.

If it does have the comfort lighting, there will be lights behind the sun visors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts