Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my Macan last week. This unit was decoupled from my car a few years ago. I just upgraded the software so the latest OTS maps are installed.

SOLD.

Thanks Everyone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody bothered to tell me about the update until I stumbled upon this. It has been done now!
I don't get update notices either. It's likely that you and I unsubscribed from their emails. I'm pretty sure the update notices were also tied to product sales messages I didn't want.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Apparently I foolishly left out email notifications from anyone trying to reach out to me about this Cobb. It is still available. Anxious to move it now since the car has been gone for a month.

$800 shipped in the CONUS. A more direct way to reach me is at xxx-xxx-xxxx I can meet locally in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks, John

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can pick up asap! I'm in Santa Clara. Let me know.

Thanks
Jerome

Apparently I foolishly left out email notifications from anyone trying to reach out to me about this Cobb. It is still available. Anxious to move it now since the car has been gone for a month.

$800 shipped in the CONUS. A more direct way to reach me is at (415) 506-8122. I can meet locally in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks, John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts