Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
$60 for the clears. Tints are ‘coming soon.’

Can someone shed some light on installation. They say that we need to partially remove the wheel well liner (3 screws on each side). Is this difficult and does it require removal of the wheels?

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

Nice find thanks for posting Mdjak !

Figures , I just added the film ( not in that pic)

I will add these new markers.....question is clear or tinted ????hmmm, clear would pick up the front clear indicator.......but I have tinted Headlamps....
Thoughts ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just ordered a set of clear lenses. I'll try the clear ones first. Got clear on the C63 for about 3 years now. Should be here mid-week next week. I'll post pics after install. The assemblies look very similar to ones on my previous 09 650 and my wife's current ride.

BTW, she goes in next Thursday for my free 10K oil/filter and new Goodyear Asymmetric 3's. It'll give me a reason to take off each tire and clean the barrels and in the process have more room in the front wheelwells.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Received an email from Suncoast Porsche this morning. Clear marker lights are finally available for the Macan. Come and get them

thx @MDJAK! Just ordered the tinted ones

·
Registered
386 Posts
Stupid Tapatalk, sorry .....finding a big lag on loading the site right now as well
When Suncoast first listed the clear markers a couple of days ago they only showed "clear" as an option...today they are showing both "clear" and "tinted" as options - not sure if that means tinted are available??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just chiming I’m here... ordered a set through flat6, 4.99 shipping through them, still ends up being little over $5 cheaper than Suncoast due to their insane shipping prices.
Also, for what it’s worth, seems like flat 6 has been working on these for a while and the exclusivity of their product wasn’t held with the manufacturer. I have respect for flat 6 and their parts/prices, so wanted to throw that out there as well for others not only looking to save a few extra bucks but also support a good company.
I have their intake setup, front tow hook bracket and now side markers through them as well. I will soon be getting their Cobb software as well.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just chiming I’m here... ordered a set through flat6, 4.99 shipping through them, still ends up being little over $5 cheaper than Suncoast due to their insane shipping prices.
Also, for what it’s worth, seems like flat 6 has been working on these for a while and the exclusivity of their product wasn’t held with the manufacturer. I have respect for flat 6 and their parts/prices, so wanted to throw that out there as well for others not only looking to save a few extra bucks but also support a good company.
I have their intake setup, front tow hook bracket and now side markers through them as well. I will soon be getting their Cobb software as well.
I'm a Flat 6 customer too but Suncoast is shipping the markers while Flat 6 says:

Pre-Order Only - Expected Ship Date: Week of June 16th

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey guys, we're working on offering some ourselves, have the first production samples coming in today. I'll have photos/video up shortly. We will be offering both clear and smoked. Very similar...
Definitely interested but any discounts for Macanforum members, to entice purchasing through your site vs. SunCoast?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts