Porsche Macan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replacing fog bulbs wt yellow LED. I was under impression just remove inner fender area near bottom front behind bulb housing. If not mistaken isn’t a intercooler blocking that avenue of approach? Insight be great and pardon my ignorance

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Replacing fog bulbs wt yellow LED. I was under impression just remove inner fender area near bottom front behind bulb housing.....
For a Macan S, I believe the fogs are accessed from the front. To remove the fog light cover, simply take a coat hanger, insert in opening on top corner and pull. The cover is held in place with tabs. From there, it's two torx screws.

There are numerous threads on how to upgrade the Macan S fogs. You can search for Fog Bulbs, and find lots or reading material. Some folks have changed the original halogen bulbs, while others have changed the entire reflector housing to one that's designed for LED's.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

Reactions: sergeyb

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For a Macan S, I believe the fogs are accessed from the front. To remove the fog light cover, simply take a coat hanger, insert in opening on top corner and pull. The cover is held in place with tabs. From there, it's two torx screws.

There are numerous threads on how to upgrade the Macan S fogs. You can search for Fog Bulbs, and find lots or reading material. Some folks have changed the original halogen bulbs, while others have changed the entire reflector housing to one that's designed for LED's.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.
Got it!! I seen the little hole. Makes total sense. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
...or, as described in post #17 in the following thread - from 2014:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.