Porsche Macan Forum banner

221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I just lowered my new Cayenne Turbo Coupe with the CETE ASC module. On the new Cayenne E3, the install was all done underneath the car with the two-module plugging into the Cayenne front and rear air systems, then you have to run wiring inside the car and tap two wires in CANBUS in order for the speed deactivation and get access to the profiles with bluetooth. There's no way I'd be removing the CETE unless selling the car.

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
Did you get the kit direct from Cete ? Sounds like an involved install ..as opposed to the Macan P&P kit :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds normal. Both of ours do the same thing.

Sounds like you might have AS and PASM confused. PASM has nothing to do with the height of your Macan.
Meant the AS. Isn’t it always supposed to lower when you get out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Did you get the kit direct from Cete ? Sounds like an involved install ..as opposed to the Macan P&P kit :)
I asked CETE directly about the install before getting it - they said it was plug and play except for tapping the two wires :unsure:. They don't provide install manual until you buy it from a certified reseller or distributer. So I checked the various audi forums and found Europrice, LLC in California as the distributer. I got it from them for a good price and they did provide English translation of instructions. It wasn't the best but I was able to run the wiring inside, found the CANBUS wiring to tap and made it work.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Finally received my Cete PnP for Macan.
Didn’t come with install instructions....anyone know where to locate them?
Need to schedule some time to install it.

Pic of PnP harness

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
They do not provide any. Gain access to the module, you jus need to "inline:" the kit, plug and play.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Apparently not so plug and play, unless I’m not seeing how to connect to the Cete module.

Original module plugs are on the new harness and the harness plugs into the module, but the last harness plug has wires sticking out and there’s no way I can see to plug this into the Cete module.

Am I missing something or Is this the wrong plug on the Cete harness?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kudos to F6 for after hours chat support, problem solved!

That plug with the wires is for when you want to bypass the Cete. You remove it when plugging into the Cete module and add it if you don’t want diagnostic to discover the module.

F6 said I got one of the last PnP harnesses. Cete is discontinuing it after current orders are filled. They are having issues with supplier.

On to the app!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Now I get suspension fault :(
Drove it around, started stopped a few times, no luck. Neither stock nor Cete app can make any suspension changes.

I’ll try removing Cete module and use by pass plug, if that doesn’t work, I’ll remove harness, back to stock.

Any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
If you remove the harness...no need for the by pass plug. You are at stock.

So you got the 4 connectors to “lock” in no problem, all secure ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yup all connections secure.
I’ll go back to stock and hopefully clear the fault. Then plug in only the harness with bypass plug.

If no fault then harness is good the issue could be with the Cete module else bad harness.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Went back to stock and still have fault. Dis/reconnected battery , fault gone.

Connected new harness with bypas plug, no fault. Connected Cete module , no fault. Working now, may have been a bad plug connection.

App connected, rear adjusts but front doesn’t (at -30) show mode doesn’t work.

Back to reading the App manual... in German.

Any tips on App settings that might fix this?

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
There is an APP Manual now ?
Can you post it , or the DL link.

I never used Show mode ever.

I am not sure why the front will not respond. It doesn’t move at all to change requests from the App ?

If the front moves up and down normally with bypass installed.....maybe you got a. Bad module ? Contact Ferdi or Cengiz.

Or redo the connectors.

221 - 240 of 250 Posts