Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading all about the ceramic brake pads I settled on the EBC Red Stuff.
I just want the front pads for my non ceramic '16 Macan S and have not been able to find a source.
Where have you guys been able to find it here in the USA.
I was originally going to go with Hawks but their customer service is just the pitts. I keep telling them I want front ceramics on a non ceramic vehicle. They say "As long as you do not have the Carbon Ceramic Rotors, we can help you.
Please verify you do not have the PCCB system." I tell them its not a PCCB vehicle. Then they come back with "Hawk does not currently make a ceramic brake pad that fits that model of Porsche. They only make the front in the HPS 5.0 and LTS"

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
.....I just want the front pads for my non ceramic '16 Macan S and have not been able to find a source.....
Try our supporting vendor Flat 6 Motorsports. They have Hawk and Posi Quiet.

Note.....many of the brief descriptions on their summary page say the pads fit the Macan, which some might interpret as the Base 2.0. But if you click on the item for the full details, you'll find many of those pads are actually for the Macan S and/or the GTS.

They should have what you need for the front and rear. You can contact @[email protected] if you have any questions.

Here's a link to their product page. Let us know how they work out. (y)

Porsche Macan Brake Pads, Rotors & Fluid | Flat 6 Motorsports

·
Supporting Vendor
906 Posts
Hey guys, we'll also be offering a rotor and sensor kit here later this week for all trims. We've been working with a proven German brake manufacturer on kits. These will be OEM replacement with slightly better cooling but very similar to an OEM rotor. So it will be easy to select a pad of your choice and a rotor & sensor kit if you're doing a complete overhaul. I'm just waiting to get some photography done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts