Porsche Macan Forum banner
261 - 268 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
maybe someone can explain/clarify the difference between wifi and bluetooth connection? 'm not sure.
They both had a purpose when you connect wirelessly. CarPlay transmit data via WiFi (including the images you see in the screen) and the audio via Bluetooth when in wireless connection. You can chose not to connect to CarPlay wireless, and then you would need to connect via wire. When wired, both data and audio are transmitted via wire.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They both had a purpose when you connect wirelessly. CarPlay transmit data via WiFi (including the images you see in the screen) and the audio via Bluetooth when in wireless connection. You can chose not to connect to CarPlay wireless, and then you would need to connect via wire. When wired, both data and audio are transmitted via wire.
interesting. but my iphone does not say i have an active wiFI connection to the module tho?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Successfully installed the Isudar today on my Macan thanks to video, pictures and experiences especially to santirx and don16. The vents are really tight and one row came off as i was pulling but able to put it back. The fiber cable are orange instead of green from the video. The sound is decent. I use the eq preset-Rock.

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
Nice, when did you receive your board……and what revision is your board at ? Check on the info screen.

261 - 268 of 268 Posts