Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have waited so long to create this thread. After 10 months my first Porsche ever has arrived.

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Options:
Font Number

Delivery Time Line:

Font Number Screenshot Pattern Monochrome

Initial Impressions:
Everything is amazing. Car in break-in period. Will create separate post for that. Car had 12 miles on it at delivery.

Issues:
Only minor hiccup was that one of the rims had a small nick. Dealer offered to have it replaced (new wheel on order). Got all weather mats and some key chains as the only swag. Did not take up dealer on any extras. They were offered but no pressure. I brought my own financing and will do Geico MBR when time comes. I also canceled PEC delivery due to delays.

I will update thread will more pictures.

Thank you to all the forum members who have helped me in this journey. Looking forward to part of this board for a long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations!! Carmine is a beautiful color choice especially on the GTS. Did your vehicle have a stop sale for the Bose amp? Is the steering column manual? I'm expecting delivery on the 12th

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations!! Carmine is a beautiful color choice especially on the GTS. Did your vehicle have a stop sale for the Bose amp? Is the steering column manual? I'm expecting delivery on the 12th
No stop sale. but it sat at port of Jacksonville for 26 days (3 days delivery FL-VA). The Bose Amp was there from factory. No missing parts. My SA said some campaign\update - But I am not sure I believe him. Steering is Manual (car build date was 04/29).

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have waited so long to create this thread. After 10 months my first Porsche ever has arrived.

View attachment 258365

Options:
View attachment 258363

Delivery Time Line:

View attachment 258364

Initial Impressions:
Everything is amazing. Car in break-in period. Will create separate post for that. Car had 12 miles on it at delivery.

Issues:
Only minor hiccup was that one of the rims had a small nick. Dealer offered to have it replaced (new wheel on order). Got all weather mats and some key chains as the only swag. Did not take up dealer on any extras. They were offered but no pressure. I brought my own financing and will do Geico MBR when time comes. I also canceled PEC delivery due to delays.

I will update thread will more pictures.

Thank you to all the forum members who have helped me in this journey. Looking forward to part of this board for a long time.
Congratulations!!!! Years of enjoyment await you!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts