Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a loose wire on my cargraphic harness. I need some assistance on where this black wire goes. I think it goes underneath the red wire... but not sure. Better safe to ask than to fry something....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, if anyone can confirm pin location and or provide of the harness to the module it self.

·
Super Moderator
3,426 Posts
Yes - as you suggested, it goes below the red wire. I took a photo with my phone two days ago and had issues getting it to AirDrop to my MacBook.

Still having the AirDrop issue... Rebooted the phone - now it (MacBook) shows up...

·
Super Moderator
3,426 Posts
You may have noticed that I have pulled the WHT/YEL and WHT/BRN pins on my plug. That is to keep the low
mode at 50+ MPH. My unit is from 2017 and the "trick" was to remove those lines so that the unit wouldn't default
to "normal" ride height once the 50 MPH threshold was crossed.

I believe this is/was discussed in the "Wow, Wow, Wow" thread.

I have them each taped up and held back.

You can barely make out the WHT/BRN line in the photo.

Good luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may have noticed that I have pulled the WHT/YEL and WHT/BRN pins on my plug. That is to keep the low
mode at 50+ MPH. My unit is from 2017 and the "trick" was to remove those lines so that the unit wouldn't default
to "normal" ride height once the 50 MPH threshold was crossed.

I believe this is/was discussed in the "Wow, Wow, Wow" thread.

I have them each taped up and held back.

You can barely make out the WHT/BRN line in the photo.

Good luck!
is that all there is to it? unpin the 4th and 5th wires?

·
Super Moderator
3,426 Posts
Yes, AFAIK.

Be sure to wrap the ends or snip off the connectors so that any signal they may carry will not arc/short against a metal surface.
I've been running with this configuration for 4 years.

For more info, check the thread I referenced above.

;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weird, when I’m in sport plus it raises a bit. I usually notice it when I leave the car and lock the car it purges air and lowers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts