Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Happy New Year everyone.
I couldn't find anything related to recommended car detailing around NYC. If you have a recomendaion plaese send my way.

I want to take care of my Turbo 2015, so it's about time to recover that paint and make it shine again. Any recommendations around us?

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mr. Sparkle Detailing in Babylon, and Detailers Domain in Mineola. DD is a bigger shop and Mr. Sparkle is smaller. Brian at MR Sparkle is great to work with. Had paint correction on all my cars as well as opti protection.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mr. Sparkle Detailing in Babylon, and Detailers Domain in Mineola. DD is a bigger shop and Mr. Sparkle is smaller. Brian at MR Sparkle is great to work with. Had paint correction on all my cars as well as opti protection.
Same here. Brian did correction and clear bra on my 991 and I was happy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LIdetailers in Farmingdale, NY. Ceramic pro dealer, does mostly high end cars, porsche is their "average car".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Highly recommend Will Russel at Xclusive Auto works for paint correction, clear film protection and CQuartz.

Phone: (516) 965-7289
Address: 20 Brooklyn Avenue Unit B, Massapequa NY 11758

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
dlw
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing