Porsche Macan Forum banner

Car Detailing / Ceramic Coating Sydney North Shore

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Zeus 
#1 ·
Having just ordered my first Macan I am looking for some recommendations for Car Detailing and potentially Ceramic Coating on the North Shore. Anyone have any recommendations?

#3 ·
No idea about which ones are specific to Australia or not but here's a list of what I gathered over here before going with Ceramic Pro myself about a month ago.

Ceramic Pro - Bunch of warranty types, starting with 2 year all the way through lifetime. Good for all around and lasts awhile. Yearly follow-up visits for $300US or so they measure it and re-layer if necessary.
cQuartz Pro - Looks great, according to some even better than Ceramic Pro but has a shorter lifetime.
Modesto - Seems to be top of the line, pricey, looks amazing with a deeper gloss, protects well but I didn't have any shops near me doing it, seems to be plenty in the mid-west and west coast in the US.

In the end I believe all provide the same finish as long as you pick the Pro version and not one of the consumer available products.

Now that I've had it for a month on my car, my thoughts are that I made the right choice. Washing the car is a breeze, quick power wash cleans her right up to 90% without needing to touch it. It always looks freshly washed, dust seems to blow off the car (of course the rear is another issue), bird droppings wash off and wipe off with ease.

Just my 2 cents, also look into PPF, if you tend to get road debris on your car, the film protects very well but the cost adds up fairly quick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.