Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I know there are threads with discussion on lease rates and APR, but I was wondering if you guys would be willing to post your lease/finance deals on the Macan S or Macan Turbo.I'm looking for my next car and a decent equipped Macan S pricing is quite in line with 435i/335i so wanted to see what the monthly payments would be on the Macan like from a cash flow managing point of view.

Thanks!

If you don't want to post your deal here you can PM me lol.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
welcome to the Porsche forum.

I see you are ready to transition (from your bimmer) to a Macan.

Don't know the interest rate for lease ( I think it's 4.9%) and the financing rate varies (there is the Porsche Canada FS rate and the dealer also has their alternative 3rd party interest rate (bank they deal with) which is usually marginally lower than the former).

For discount, virtually none. If you are extremely good in negotiating, then perhaps $1000 off. I did not get any discount at all, just rubber mats thrown in + No VIN etching admin fee and dealer discount on some low priced parts.

I have heard Macan S wait time is around Feb 2015 allocation. Therefore, if you order one now, you are looking at April delivery.

For Maintenance, you are not going to get any free scheduled maintenance at all. A simple oil change will be $350 + taxes easy. You will have to source out an indep shop to do this routine work at around $160 - 200

Again, happy to see another potential GTA Macan owner

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bobblehead,

I've been looking at reviews for this car and their excellent. I tried the new C400 just recently and the drive is still pretty boring lol. Love the BMW drive, but the reviews say they've done at excellent job on the Macan. Want to definitely give it a shot.

welcome to the Porsche forum.

I see you are ready to transition (from your bimmer) to a Macan.

Don't know the interest rate for lease ( I think it's 4.9%) and the financing rate varies (there is the Porsche Canada FS rate and the dealer also has their alternative 3rd party interest rate (bank they deal with) which is usually marginally lower than the former).

For discount, virtually none. If you are extremely good in negotiating, then perhaps $1000 off. I did not get any discount at all, just rubber mats thrown in + No VIN etching admin fee and dealer discount on some low priced parts.

I have heard Macan S wait time is around Feb 2015 allocation. Therefore, if you order one now, you are looking at April delivery.

For Maintenance, you are not going to get any free scheduled maintenance at all. A simple oil change will be $350 + taxes easy. You will have to source out an indep shop to do this routine work at around $160 - 200

Again, happy to see another potential GTA Macan owner

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
There are some demos sitting at the dealer that are ready to sell. If you need one in a hurry.

Not sure what price they are asking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts