Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven’t hooked up the Cobb AP since I installed the tune. Car runs fine, but I got bored and decided to hook it up to play with it, I never use it except to flash the ECU. Anyways it pulled up 3 codes. I don’t know if they are normal with the tune installed. No check engine light or any info, wouldn’t know there were there if you didn’t have a code reader. Google was no help finding it what they mean or if it’s important but I figure since no check engine light or messages then they ain’t important.
Codes are —
UFF00 Those are zeros not letters
BAB6B
P14AC

cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No CEL, no boost leaks.

·
Supporting Vendor
683 Posts
Haven’t hooked up the Cobb AP since I installed the tune. Car runs fine, but I got bored and decided to hook it up to play with it, I never use it except to flash the ECU. Anyways it pulled up 3 codes. I don’t know if they are normal with the tune installed. No check engine light or any info, wouldn’t know there were there if you didn’t have a code reader. Google was no help finding it what they mean or if it’s important but I figure since no check engine light or messages then they ain’t important.
Codes are —
UFF00 Those are zeros not letters
BAB6B
P14AC

cheers
It looks like codes that would be common with flashing the vehicle. They will probably clear out on their own with driving. If you have a diagnostic tool, you can clear them too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like codes that would be common with flashing the vehicle. They will probably clear out on their own with driving. If you have a diagnostic tool, you can clear them too.
Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks Jon!!! You're the best.

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 6 of 6 Posts