Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Macan S MY18
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi good peeps ,

My appointment is coming in in next week , I am still on fence for Colour . I have Spyder grey wheels right now and white body colour . i am torn between the electric blue or green But lets see if someone has done the callipers for white car - If you would be so kind to post a picture .

Cheers

·
Registered
Macan S MY18
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah , both look good , Thanks for providing ref point as well . My guys is taking them off and then painting it , he will have the car on the hoist and do it full blown layers and clear or whatever they do these days.

·
Registered
Macan S MY18
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not Sure If anyone is interested but i ended up choosing Miami Blue Porsche Colour , My car is getting done a professional shop they take the callipers OFF the car . I'll post some photos once it ready .

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not Sure If anyone is interested but i ended up choosing Miami Blue Porsche Colour , My car is getting done a professional shop they take the callipers OFF the car . I'll post some photos once it ready .
love Miami blue - can’t wait to see pics. Glad to hear they are getting properly painted. Mine were done the same way and at the same time as my wheels to color match perfectly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts