Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, I passed gas for the first time in my S and all of a sudden the air cooled seat came on and cleared the air and then the seat starting massaging my butt! **** it felt good. Like little hands massaging each cheek. I didn't notice this as an option and I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same or similar experience? Also, after reading about Nitrogen for air in the tires, I thought I would try laughing gas instead. Holly molly! Was that a fun and happy ride. High pitched sounds kept the grandkids laughing the whole trip. Finally, this one is freaky, I can move my eyes in either direction and the car will turn in that direction!! My eyes twitch a lot and it makes for some serious focus while driving so until someone can tell me how to disable this feature I'm dead in the water. People hate driving behind me, don't know which way I'm going to turn and very nasty comments for sure.

By the way, I've got an eye exam today and maybe that will help huh??

Please post your own "secret" features that you've discovered.

:laugh:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Maybe those little hands belonged to a passenger you didn't know about.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Dear Old People,

Please stop trying to be funny on the internet. It makes us feel embarrassed for you. While you're at it, just stop trying to be funny, period. Once you get past 55 years old or so, the part of your brain that controls humor withers away, much like the part that controls your bladders. Just focus on remembering to wear pants and leave the humor to us.

Sincerely,

People Under the Age of 50

·
Registered
512 Posts
Dear Old People,

Please stop trying to be funny on the internet. It makes us feel embarrassed for you. While you're at it, just stop trying to be funny, period. Once you get past 55 years old or so, the part of your brain that controls humor withers away, much like the part that controls your bladders. Just focus on remembering to wear pants and leave the humor to us.

Sincerely,

OK Junior! Take it away.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Old People,

Sincerely,

Ahhh, Obama supporter. No humor there. Sorry you drank the cool aide...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I just hope the young pups make it to their golden years so they can really see what life is all about! Been there...and still doing it! We were all young and dumb once!

Reactions: RJMcInnis

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Dear Old People,

Sincerely,

@combatninja Deer arroganted intertube trollz, plz stp 2b annoyinated. We r no u r moar l33t. u r 2 cul 4 uz. Ur yng n amazinated.

Since I am actually not over 55 (44), I just wanted to point out that I enjoy humor from anyone. Keep it up. Life is too short to not laugh as often as possible.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Grape?

Reactions: sebis

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Dear Old People,

Sincerely,

Hey... what are you talking about. Don't you know that 55 is the new 35? I still have about 9 years to go to get to 55, but I have to say there are a lot of funny people here and I bet most of them are >35 years old (I mean 55). :D

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Ahhh, Obama supporter. No humor there. Sorry you drank the cool aide...
Oh for f*ks sake. You can't escape this cliche'd clone like banter on the internet can you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@combatninja Deer arroganted intertube trollz, plz stp 2b annoyinated. We r no u r moar l33t. u r 2 cul 4 uz. Ur yng n amazinated.

Since I am actually not over 55 (44), I just wanted to point out that I enjoy humor from anyone. Keep it up. Life is too short to not laugh as often as possible.
I think he was offended when I used the term "butt" or maybe "little fingers massaging my cheeks" that has to be it. Or, maybe he thinks I should have pulled over, got out of my car, uh Porsche....

Maybe this will help; I'm a man with hair on my chest and a beard. I can lift seventy pounds with my tongue ( wife loves that ) and I can push a Buick three blocks with the emergency brake on....uphill...naked....in the hot sun.

:D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Stano...you are one **** of an old man. You make us old timers proud. I bet a lot of the young pups can't do that...lol!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.