Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on upgrading my Bose sub with the RF model that others here have used. I pulled the sub enclosure out tonight and noticed what appears to be a missing mounting clip on the bottom. Am I missing a clip? If so, does anyone have a spare clip from an unused Bose enclosure, or does anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. That's really weird. The plastic is clearly made for the clip, and the mounting/alignment posts in the "well" of the Macan are the same on both sides (meaning both sides should have a clip). This just seems like a great place for a rattle when driving, or a buzz when the sub is thumping.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
This is mine… only one clip…. Between the clip and the two screws, this thing is well secured. I don’t think you’ll have to worry about any rattles.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is mine… only one clip…. Between the clip and the two screws, this thing is well secured. I don’t think you’ll have to worry about any rattles.
Thanks. It's still odd. Because of the pin in the floor that goes up into that space, that's where the buzzing
Thanks - it just seems like where the pin goes into the area that's just plastic (no clip), you could get some noise from vibration. There's probably so much other (normal) road noise, it's not noticeable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts