Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey all, it's that time of the year that we host the largest Porsche aftermarket sales event anywhere. We have some really good exclusive deals this year and specials/savings from over 35 different brands! We also are doing a $500 gift card giveaway. All orders over $500 automatically qualify for our random drawing held on 12/1.

EDIT: Here are the delas!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Any promo for the 718 GT4 OPF bypass pipes from Akra, Soul or Fabspeed?

John

·
Supporting Vendor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any promo for the 718 GT4 OPF bypass pipes from Akra, Soul or Fabspeed?

John
Yes sir! We actually are installing some 718 GT4 OPF link pipes (Akrapovic) on a local client's vehicle and he's keeping the stock muffler for now. We'll have a video up in the next week or so. They only weigh 4.3 lbs per bank. Crazy light feeling and super high quality. From my perspective, worth the incremental cost over Fabspeed/Soul. We'll have specials on all those brands.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Yes sir! We actually are installing some 718 GT4 OPF link pipes (Akrapovic) on a local client's vehicle and he's keeping the stock muffler for now. We'll have a video up in the next week or so. They only weigh 4.3 lbs per bank. Crazy light feeling and super high quality. From my perspective, worth the incremental cost over Fabspeed/Soul. We'll have specials on all those brands.
Great!!! I am looking forward to the sound clip.

John

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
184 Posts
Any special on Cete lower module. Have been waiting for Black Friday :):):):):). Thanks
I haven't watched that as I have a GTS, but it's listed on sale on their website already, no additional Black Friday discount.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great deal on the F6 wheel spacers set @ 20% off. Just ordered a set. Thanks, Jon!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Done. Just placed an order for 718 GT4 Akra OPF delete pipes tonight for almost $200 off. It looks like the pipes will arrive before the GT4 in early Spring LOL. I almost bought these pipes from the Rennlist group buy however I didn't feel comfortable with the only payment option of bank wire transfer which offer no protection on my end. I am glad I waited for Flat6 Motorsports who I had great experience purchased from in the past

John

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
I am in CA and the highest gas we have here is 91 ocatane.

Does the Cobb stage 1 tune have the 91ACN map for Macan S designed for the 91 octane gas in CA, AZ and NV? I only found the 91ACN map for the Base Macan 2.0L. It’s different from the regular 91 map due to the special gas formulation in CA.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger on the Stage 1+ map. Hope it's okay that I got antsy and replied to the order confirmation with my serial and map. I'm just excited and couldn't wait!

·
Supporting Vendor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally pulled the trigger on the Stage 1+ map. Hope it's okay that I got antsy and replied to the order confirmation with my serial and map. I'm just excited and couldn't wait!
Got it and it's in our tuning queue!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts