Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,383 Posts
It's time for a different car . You have had a lot of problems with this one and not all Macans are like this . I realize service let you down but right now they are all overwhelmed . The car shortage has left them fending off more cars than they can imagine or deal with . Its like this everywhere . I walk into my service drive and cars are lined up out the back door, the service writer has stacks of papers , no loaners and his phone is ringing non stop . They are blown away by the car shortage . Sometimes they cant even get parts . People are holding their cars longer and when they break its more work . Plus staff sometimes quit or even gets ill .

This should stabilize eventually but your car or its problems wont Time to dump it !!!
Domt fight with them. You need them.
Hang in there . These are tense times for everyone.

·
Registered
12,383 Posts
I wonder. Champion took two entire days to do 1 year service….little more than an oil change. I accept that they may be short handed ( although one would think working at “ THE World’s Largerst Porsche Dealer “ ( it says so on their background blabber while on hold…) would be a desirable job.). Are there really that many guys holding onto Porsches that need service?
Yes . I don't even pressure my dealership as I see how swamped they are and have 3 cars . I just take one of other cars . I do feel that for the sole car driver times have surely changed though .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts