Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been doing testing on these for a bit but want to add a few users to the program to confirm fitment on the various trims. If you are interested please post below with the following information. For cost reasons, we'd like to find folks within the U.S. Air suspension equipped Macans are a must! We will be releasing these shortly for $195. Beta testers will get a full refund once we receive the feedback form back. Post below if you want to be a part of the program and I'll follow up with you shortly on details.

Information Needed:
  • Year
  • Trim (Base / S / GTS / Turbo)

Preview:
Glove Safety glove Automotive tire Wood Synthetic rubber

Footwear Shoe Automotive tire Sneakers Synthetic rubber

Auto part Audio equipment Font Bicycle part Metal

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
4 Posts
‘21 GTS up in Montreal… I’m looking to lower mine with piwis, what size drop would you recommend, 10mm, 15mm or 20mm?

I see those show 1” & 1.5” which I would guess would be for the regular height Macan?

·
Supporting Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to answer a few questions:
  • Yes, they are 3D printed from our nylon composite material we use on a few other applications.
  • The drop will be relative to the existing height. We've tested on the Macan S and Turbo but need to see if the GTS is the same length (we believe so). Ideally, we need the beta group to have measuring calipers to confirm. I'm seeing the same part number from Porsche so they should be. We are including the tool/guide in the packaging but we might tweak the measurements to mm drop. Personally, I think the 18-28mm range is nice on the Turbo model. We'll finalize that bit before we offer on the market. We thought it was a neat idea for packaging but also helpful so you can use it if you want a X drop without having to measure the stock link and do some calculations.

I'll follow up shortly. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
MY17 Macan Turbo
5 Posts
We've been doing testing on these for a bit but want to add a few users to the program to confirm fitment on the various trims. If you are interested please post below with the following information. For cost reasons, we'd like to find folks within the U.S. Air suspension equipped Macans are a must! We will be releasing these shortly for $195. Beta testers will get a full refund once we receive the feedback form back. Post below if you want to be a part of the program and I'll follow up with you shortly on details.

Information Needed:
  • Year
  • Trim (Base / S / GTS / Turbo)

Preview:
View attachment 255791
View attachment 255793
View attachment 255792
Hi there Flat6, I have a 2017 Macan Turbo and would be interested to be a trial guinea pig, I’m in Australia though.

·
Registered
'20 Porsche Macan GTS, Jet Metallic Black on Black, 21" RS Spyder Design Wheels, Cobb Tuned, PC
63 Posts
2020 GTS. Cobb Tuned. Pedal Commander.
Pencil me in

1 - 20 of 20 Posts