Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Live in Mons, ordered my GTS in Maastricht. Owner there is a Belgian and I am really happy with his service.
Ciao

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Recently I've received a letter from D'Ieteren Auto that I need to take my Macan (3.0 V6 TDI-2015) to the dealer for software upgrade of the DME control-unit due to nitrogen oxide emissions. Here for I've already made an appointment with Porsche Antwerpen at the beginning of next year, but I just wonder whether someone has already done this. What is your experience? Any problem after the upgrade? I am asking this because software upgrade on other VAG cars lately did create some serious issues.

Thanks.

Regards,
Hauw.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi From Brussels

Hi Everyone,

Just made my order for a 2019 Macan last week, in Brussels. Really excited for this. Waiting time 3 months. Delivery for middle of May. One question. Did anyone received any welcome package from Porsche, like the fellow enthusiasts in the USA? Shall i be expecting this or is it too much to expect this from the Belgian market?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.