Porsche Macan Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey sorry to revive this thread, my gf does have a Macan its a base model, and it does have lauch control we are located in port-au-prince Haiti and the car does have LC. I keep on reading that the base model does not have LC is it maybe North American models that do not have it? let me know if i should post a video. and for the record its a base model NO sport chrono, NO sport plus just basic
yes, please post a video if you can. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The base model with 2.0 turbo does not come with launch control.
What would be the best way to launch it from stand still?
My wife started autocrossing it and I feel that she loosing good 1/2 second on the starting line.
From standstill when you press the gas pedal initially the car is slow until the turbo kicks in.
I was wondering if anyone found a way to squeal those tires from the standstill.
Thanks.
ok will do later today. a few things that caught my attention is that when i use LC on her car i dont get a notification on the right screen of the dashboard, but the steering wheel has to be very straight or it wont work (just like my friends EVO 9MR) the shifts are very brutal (2nd to 3rd havent reach 4th gear while LC) also i realise that the LC can be activated with PSM either ON or OFF and SPORT button can either be ON or OFF also (not SPORT+ her car does not have it)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The base model with 2.0 turbo does not come with launch control.
What would be the best way to launch it from stand still?
My wife started autocrossing it and I feel that she loosing good 1/2 second on the starting line.
From standstill when you press the gas pedal initially the car is slow until the turbo kicks in.
I was wondering if anyone found a way to squeal those tires from the standstill.
Thanks.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts