Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I picked these four because they are very close in terms of pricing, with just a tad difference of $25 between Base and 2.0 Ti Sport, and $290 between GTS and the Quad...

I would like to see how people compare them in particularly what they offer and to come up with the sticker so close to another.

2020 Base
Sticker price: $64,710

Highlighted features:

• 14-WAY POWER SEATS -inc: Memory Pkg
  • PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS
  • HEATED MULTIFUNCTION GT SPORT STEERING WHEEL
  • PORSCHE DYNAMIC LIGHT SYSTEM PLUS (PDLS+)
  • BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM -inc: 12 speakers total output of 555 watts BOSE Centerpoint 2 and SurroundStage technology
  • WHEELS: 21 SPORT CLASSIC -inc: Tires: P265/40R21 Front & P295/35R21 AS

2020 Ti Sport
Sticker price: $64,145

Highlighted features:

• Ti Sport Carbon Package
  • Engine Sound Enhancement
  • Security and Convenience Pack
  • Active Driver Assist Package
  • Sport Performance Package
  • Heated Second-Row Seats
  • Dual-Pane Sunroof
  • 14-inch Speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
  • Wireless Charging Pad
  • Colored Brake Calipers
  • Hands-Free Power Liftgate

2020 GTS
Sticker price: $86,050

Highlighted features:

• INTERIOR TRIM IN CARBON FIBER
  • SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE
  • 14-WAY POWER SEATS -inc: Memory Pkg
  • LANE CHANGE ASSIST (LCA)
  • BLACK LED HEADLIGHTS W/DYNAMIC LIGHT SYSTEM PLUS
  • ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC)
  • PARKASSIST FRONT & REAR W/SURROUND VIEW
  • PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS (PF4) -inc: Panoramic Roof System Front Seat Ventilation Porsche Entry & Drive Apple CarPlay including Siri Front & Rear Heated Seats 14-Way Power Seats Memory Pkg Auto-Dimming Mirrors (4L6) BOSE Surround Sound System 12 speakers total output of 555 watts BOSE Centerpoint 2 and SurroundStage technology
  • BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM -inc: 12 speakers total output of 555 watts BOSE Centerpoint 2 and SurroundStage technology

2020 Quadrifoglio
Sticker price: $86,340

Highlighted features:

• Dual-Pane Sunroof
  • Security and Convenience Pack
  • Nero Edizione
  • Heated Second-Row Seats
  • Dynamic Dual Mode Exhaust
  • Wireless Charging Pad
  • Colored Brake Calipers
  • Hands-Free Power Liftgate

·
Registered
23 Posts
My next-door neighbor was one of the first people to run out and buy a base Stelvio when they first came out. Despite Alfa Romeo‘s poor reputation for reliability, she has had no trouble with hers at all other than a couple of recalls. The interior is very bare-bones, but I have to say it’s very fun to drive. Especially like the handling.

if the Macan did not exist, I might have considered buying one.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I looked carefully at Stelvio before getting my first Macan. I thought that it was a very good value in terms of features and handling for the $$ but I couldn't get past the inability to adjust the angle of the seat cushion. You can do this in some of the cheapest cars on the planet but not on a Stelvio---no matter which version you bought. Dealer told me that they have last MANY sales due to this.

Many think that the interior fit and finish isn't up to par but I thought it was fine- particularly with the full leather package. The tech was weak though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts