Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to buy OEM base bars for a '19 or later Macan with roof rails, recently? They seem to be unavailable - can't find them on Suncoast or the other usual vendor suspects at the moment. Anyone know what's up?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't trust the internet completely, but it appears that the part number is the same across the Macan years. Google shows some sites that APPEAR to have it available. Does the kit come with both bars? I have no clue.

Part number: 95B-860-019-C

·
Registered
2017 Macan S
33 Posts
Has anyone been able to buy OEM base bars for a '19 or later Macan with roof rails, recently? They seem to be unavailable - can't find them on Suncoast or the other usual vendor suspects at the moment. Anyone know what's up?
John,

Just PM'd you with an offer.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it should be
I don't trust the internet completely, but it appears that the part number is the same across the Macan years. Google shows some sites that APPEAR to have it available. Does the kit come with both bars? I have no clue.

Part number: 95B-860-019-C
Yes, it should be the same part, and yes, it comes with both bars. Pelican’s price on this item is a bit nutty, though; I paid $259 from Suncoast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts