Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Macan Turbo PP, 2013 911S manual, 1991 C4 Coupe
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After one year without a Macan, I could not hold it any longer and pulled the trigger yesterday on a barely used Macan Turbo Performance Package. Got it from Land Rover in Pasadena, barely broken in at 5k miles, look forward to a lot of years driving this beauty. Good to be back on this forum :)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After one year without a Macan, I could not hold it any longer and pulled the trigger yesterday on a barely used Macan Turbo Performance Package. Got it from Land Rover in Pasadena, barely broken in at 5k miles, look forward to a lot of years driving this beauty. Good to be back on this forum :)
THX guys, took the car to work today, drives unbelievable, I could not be happier.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back, where did you go?
Just from Santa Monica, CA to El Segundo, about 17 miles mostly freeway, but still the handling is unbelievable, almost like it better than my 2013 911S, though it's an apples to oranges comparison!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just from Santa Monica, CA to El Segundo, about 17 miles mostly freeway, but still the handling is unbelievable, almost like it better than my 2013 911S, though it's an apples to oranges comparison!
Or did you mean which car I had in the meantime ;)?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably this haha
Makes sense :) I had an Audi S4, checked the boxes on paper but the driving experience is quite underwhelming compared to the Porsche, even though the Audi is a Sedan and has physics on its side. Steering way too light, no road feedback, and the cheap plastic paddle shifters drove me crazy every time I shifted, so basically all the time!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Chalk or fashion gray?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chalk or fashion gray?
It is paint to sample, I actually have to find out the exact color, build sheet only says PTS. Personally I would never pay the $$ to spec my car with a PTS color, but now that I have it, I love it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
looks to light to be fashion grey- at least the original Fashion grey that was original to my 1952 split-window cab.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Makes sense :) I had an Audi S4, checked the boxes on paper but the driving experience is quite underwhelming compared to the Porsche, even though the Audi is a Sedan and has physics on its side. Steering way too light, no road feedback, and the cheap plastic paddle shifters drove me crazy every time I shifted, so basically all the time!
Yes, this was supposed to be my Q. Great, welcome back again. Somehow Audi never impressed me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dude, what can I say - absolutely gorgeous! Please enjoy your new Macan, and enjoy in the best of health!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
What gray is it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What gray is it?
I don't even know for sure, it is Paint to Sample, but with the whole craziness of the last two weeks, I did not dig deeper into it...Kind of looks similar to yours, you got the killer spec including Burmester, that's the one thing I wanted but did not get on this one. No complaints of course...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts